Upstream Community Admins can write custom onboarding questions for their community.
Prospective community members answer these questions when they request to join their community.
To Set Up Custom Onboarding Questions, Here’s How:
1. Click into Your Community (if you don’t own a community yet, click here to start one!)
2. Go to Community Settings (on left-hand menu)
2. Click Community Onboarding (bottom option)
3. Click the “Add Field” Button
4. Customize the Questions You’d Like to Ask
5. See Responses in Your Membership Requests